Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Foundling Jewelry Catalog Photo Shoot





















































































(Betsy and her husband Stephen...So CUTE!)

























(A great goofy shot of the gang!)

I LOVE Foundling jewelry! I also have the privilege of working for Foundling and helping create these adorable pieces. They're all made of sterling silver with re-purposed bits of vintage paper, maps, fabrics and dictionaries. I've worked for Betsy Carr, creator and talent, for WOW...3 years now. And her husband has recently joined the team and it's just so much fun. I truly love being a part of the studio and Foundling Team. And I was honored that she asked me to photograph for her FIRST catalog. Foundling has grown so much and I'm so happy for her.

Please visit her website and Etsy site to purchase this unique jewelry. The best part is that they can be personalized. For my up coming wedding I'm giving my bridal party necklaces and cuff links with their initials. Your possibilities are endless...

No comments:

Post a Comment