Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kind Words...

















Mrs. Melodie Barton sent me the sweetest e-mail, and it just made my day. It makes my job even better than it already is...

I also want to thank you for the wonderful job you did. It was a perfect day (I know all brides say that, but Drew and I keep gushing about how it was perfect for us, how we wouldn't change a thing) and a big part of that was having you involved. It's like you were there when I was looking for you and hiding in the background at the same time- amazing. About the only thing I was nervous about (well, along with the whole marriage thing) was feeling awkward about being photographed so much and you made it more comfortable than I ever thought it would be. We both feel truly lucky that you were there.

And both our families can't stop talking about what a wonderful job you did.

So yeah, it was perfect and thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment