Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

My Girl is getting MARRIED!!!

I am just too excited about Norine and Justin tying the Knot! Norine is one of my dearest and best friends, and I've known her since middle school. So many memories between us and now an event that will be the most memorable of them all. I am also so happy about photographing this beautiful and most special occasion...but that's not until October. So to get them started, here are the fun engagement photos I took of them. Justin was such a great sport, and Norine was adorable, as always. These are my favorites...




















































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Norine u look beautiful. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete