Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Feliz Ano Nuevo de Puerto Rico!

I couldn't think of a better way to ring in the New Year than hot, sunny Puerto Rico. My sweetie and I escaped the cold and relaxed in 85* weather. We explored Old San Juan, toured the Bacardi Rum Factory, enjoyed mojitos from the swimming pool bar, and got the FULL experience of the beautiful El Yunque Rainforest (I'm talking down pour). I was a little upset about El Yunque just because I couldn't bring my camera out in the rain, and so there are no photos. But we also met some amazing people and hung out with the locals. And we tried using as much spanish as we could. It was an incredible vacation...














































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Hey Crystal!

    It wasn't too hard to find you on google! =) Nice pics! We never got the chance to say bye and thank you for spending new years eve with us! Hopefully you had a safe trip home and that it isn't too cold!

    //Jenny & Alex Wibom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely images of your travels!!

    ReplyDelete